What is Asset-Based Lending?
Asset-based lending is a credit line based on various asset classes such as accounts receivable, inventory, equipment or real estate.
Why Asset-Based Lending?
Asset-based lending is often used as a stepping stone to traditional bank financing by allowing businesses to establish a sound financial track record. This type of financing also provides flexibility to fuel business growth.
Additionally, Hennesssey Capital offers equipment financing as a complement to its asset-based lines of credit.
The Facts on Asset-Based Lending
- Up to $5 million in commitment amount
- Up to 85% advance on A/R and 50% on inventory
- Used to restructure current bank debt
- Used as succession financing to factoring
- Used to finance equipment
- Partnership opportunities with equipment and real estate lenders